[Yanel-dev] map file, first match

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Aug 18 04:54:27 EDT 2020

I think it is based on first match, whereas

/createpdf does not match with /createpdf/zzzzzzzzzz.pdf

but

/createpdf** does match with /createpdf/zzzzzzzzzz.pdf

Also see

src/core/java/org/wyona/yanel/core/ResourceTypeMatcherV1ImplV2.java
src/core/java/org/wyona/yanel/core/ResourceTypeDefaultMatcher.java
src/core/java/org/wyona/yanel/core/util/WildcardReplacerHelper.java
src/core/java/org/wyona/yanel/core/util/WildcardMatcherHelper.java
src/core/java/org/wyona/yanel/core/ResourceConfigurationMap.java
src/core/java/org/wyona/yanel/core/RTIbasedResourceConfiguration.java
src/core/java/org/wyona/yanel/core/ResourceConfigurationMapV2.java
src/core/java/org/wyona/yanel/core/ResourceManager.java
src/core/java/org/wyona/yanel/core/api/ResourceTypeMatcherV1.java
src/core/java/org/wyona/yanel/core/MatcherV1.java

All the best

Michael