[Yanel-dev] Revisions

basZero baszero at gmail.com
Mon May 30 04:45:06 EDT 2016

Hi Michael,

yes it uses checkin() in my case, from within modify(ResourceInput input)
from the ModifiableV3 interface.

Yarep: I'm using a brand new Yanel version now (commit
930d3b2c2027996fb4880f71cb556fdc31c9fa19) hence we use Yarep 1.4.4

I will check the override possibility now.

Revisions: I am just not really sure when revision related code gets
called, so I was looking for a flag to disable the whole feature (would
save a lot of time instead of reviewing source code).

Versionable: no, we do not use those interfaces in our resources. What does
that mean? Versioning is disabled completely?

Cheers and thanks!
Balz

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 10:38 PM, Michael Wechner <michael.wechner at wyona.com