[Yanel-dev] First prototype re commenting resources

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Mar 9 23:08:58 CET 2011

Hi

The commenting is working now. Please pull the latest version from

http://hg.wyona.com/personal-michi/

One can now add comments and the comments also get displayed, whereas for
peformance/scalability reasons I have introduced two properties for the
XML resource (src/resources/xml/resource.xml)

- check-comments: only if this is set to true, then the XML resource
will actually call the comment manager
- aggregate-comments: only if this is set to true, then the comments get
aggregated with the rest of the XML/XHTML

I have made now some experience re JAXB and it's really great how simple
one can "read/write" XML.
Please have a look at
src/core/java/org/wyona/yanel/core/util/YarepXMLBindingUtil.java which
was contributed by Balz. Maybe we should move this into another package
though to make it more re-usable.

Thanks

Michael