[Yanel-dev] shared library

Cedric Staub cedric.staub at wyona.com
Fri Oct 15 15:23:45 CEST 2010

Hello again

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 02:02:23PM +0100, Paul Bakker wrote:
> Your proposed method works fine. Thanks.

You're welcome.

> Now I have a follow-up question. Suppose I have several resource types, some
> of which have dependencies in their dependencies.xml on the same artifacts.
> Would there then be a way to maintain these dependencies also in a more
> centralized fashion?

Personally I've never done something like that with Yanel. I think what
you would need is XInclude support for dependencies. XInclude would
allow you to list your dependencies in an external file and you could
simply include it whereever they're needed.

However I don't know if the code that handles the dependencies file
currently supports XInclude or not. Perhaps there's also another way how
this could be done that I'm now aware of. I'll try to look into it and
see what I can find.

Greetings,
Cedric