[Yanel-dev] Introducing a refactored Policy viewer/manager

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Mar 29 09:59:00 CEST 2010

Guillaume Déflache wrote:
> Michael Wechner schrieb:
>> Hi
>>
>> At the moment can access the policy manager/viewer by clicking on a
>> URL like
>>
>> http://HOST:/yanel/REALM_ID/foo/bar.html?yanel.policy=read
>>
>> or for example in the case of the from scratch realm
>>
>> http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/from-scratch-realm/de/ueber/organization.html?yanel.policy=read
>>

>> We are currently implementing a new version (hopefully better) of the
>> policy manager/viewer.
>>
>> In order to do so I would suggest to pick up Guillaume's suggestion
>>
>> http://HOST:/yanel/REALM_ID/foo/bar.html?yanel.usecase=policy-read
>>
>> which means we could have both versions side-by-side.
>>
>> WDYT?
>
> FYI the original suggestion was here:
> http://lists.wyona.org/pipermail/yanel-development/2010-February/004436.html
>
> I still agree with it! ;)

part of it is now implemented, whereas instead of

/foo/bar/yanel.usecase=read-policy

I have implemented it as

http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/from-scratch-realm/de/ueber.html?yanel.usecase=policy.read

because the mapping between usecase permissions is 1:1

If there is any reason not to use policy.read as value, then please let
me know

Thanks

Michi