[Yanel-dev] ant version ambiguity

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Jan 8 21:38:26 CET 2010

Hi

I have recently noticed that the testing-control resource has a
dependency on ant, which can lead to trouble
in certain situations because of different versions on the same
classpath, hence I have added a note

+
+      <!-- TODO: This might cause a conflict/ambiguity with the ant
version located within the tools directory if running the junit tests -->
       <dependency groupId="ant" artifactId="ant" version="1.7.0"/>
       <dependency groupId="ant" artifactId="ant-launcher" version="1.7.0"/>
       <dependency groupId="ant" artifactId="ant-junit" version="1.7.0"/>
michael-wechners-macbook-pro:trunk michaelwechner$ svn ci -m "TODO added
re possible ant version conflict"
src/resources/testing-control/src/build/dependencies.xml
Sending        src/resources/testing-control/src/build/dependencies.xml
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 46973.

I am not sure right now how we can actually fix/improve this.

Any ideas are very welcome

Thanks

Michi