[Yanel-dev] Documentation on Eclipse related stuff

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Mon Mar 16 12:41:41 CET 2009

Michael Wechner schrieb:
> I have recently noted the following commits
>
> A    tools/eclipse.settings/empty.classpath
> A    tools/eclipse.settings/dependencies2classpath.xslt
> A    tools/eclipse.settings/UnixCLASSPATH2classpath.xslt
> A    tools/eclipse.settings/build.xml
>
> Is there any documentation on this?

I added some in my lastest commits, but there is still nothing that says
that you should `build -f ... eclipse` to generate all needed files for
Eclipse.
Still you can still find out through `build -f ... -p` and then you get
some guidance from there, although I reckon it's yet not enough. At
least there is now a note about this when creating new resource-types
fron scratch through Yanel.