[Yanel-dev] resource type build

Prabodh Upreti pupreti at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 11:44:44 CEST 2009

Hello Guillaume =

I would like to setup my build so that I can just build=A0the resource inst=
ead of the full build. According to the documentation I should be able to r=
un:

./build.sh -f src/contributions/resources/forgotpw/build.xml

This says compiled fine eventhough there are errors in the the code. When I=
 run the full build I am able to see errors.

How do I setup an easy build process for the new resource?

Also,=A0I am getting following error:

java.lang.Exception: Unknown resource type: <{http://www.wyona.org/yanel/re=
source/1.0}forgotpw/>
=A0org.wyona.yanel.core.ResourceTypeRegistry.getResourceTypeDefinition(Reso=
urceTypeRegistry.java:217)
=A0org.wyona.yanel.core.ResourceManager.getResource(ResourceManager.java:85)
=A0org.wyona.yanel.core.ResourceManager.getResource(ResourceManager.java:12=
0)
=A0org.wyona.yanel.servlet.YanelServlet.getResource(YanelServlet.java:862)

I understand resource is not being dectected here.=A0 I can see the resourc=
e listed under https://localhost:8443/yanel/=A0which tells=A0me that it is =
configured correctly.=A0 As per Michael's earlier threads, I also went and =
added the resource under

/yanel/trunk/src/realms/from-scratch-realm-template/resource-types.xml
=A0
Where else should I check?=A0 Thank you.
=A0
Regards
=A0
Prabodh