[Yanel-dev] Custom response when successful authentication

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Oct 24 11:54:31 CEST 2007

Hi

It would be nice to generate a custom response when authentication was
successful, e.g. generation of a welcome "one-click welcome screen" or a
redirect after login (independent of entry URL).

I guess we would have to slightly refactor the doAuthenticate() method
within the YanelServlet

src/webapp/src/java/org/wyona/yanel/servlet/YanelServlet.java

and also make this configurable per realm.xml config somehow (which is
actually independent of the IdentityManagement).

WDYT?

Cheers

Michi

--
Michael Wechner
Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup
michael.wechner at wyona.com, michi at apache.org
+41 44 272 91 61