[Yanel-dev] ViewDescriptor ClassCastException

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Nov 28 21:57:03 CET 2007

Hi

Is it possible that All classes implementing the BasicXMLResource need
to return a ConfigurableViewDescriptor with the method getViewDescriptors()?

And otherwise one will receive a ClassCastException?

java.lang.ClassCastException
        at
org.wyona.yanel.impl.resources.BasicXMLResource.getXMLView(BasicXMLResource.java:173)

If so, then I think we need to declare this somewhere or make the log
statement better, because I think it's not obvious and quite confusing
in the first place.

WDYT?

Cheers

Michi