[Yanel-dev] Rename "Area" class

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sun Jul 1 22:20:35 CEST 2007

Hi

I have noticed the new class Area and Environment, but think that we
should at least rename the Area class, because it seems to me
misleading, because it's more a state than an area. I know it has some
similarities how it's being used within Lenya, but it's really not the
same, whereas I don't know myself what better term there exists,
especially since State and View are already taken. Any ideas?

Cheers

Michi

--
Michael Wechner
Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup
michael.wechner at wyona.com, michi at apache.org
+41 44 272 91 61