[Yanel-dev] Problem reading realms.xml ...

Josias Thöny josias.thoeny at wyona.com
Mon Feb 26 16:33:11 CET 2007

Hi,

Michael Wechner wrote:
> Hi
>
> After upgrading I receive the following error (with my local conf settings)
>
> Error reading realm configuration from file
> /home/michi/src/wyona/public/yanel/trunk/local/apache-tomcat-5.5.20/webapps/yanel/WEB-INF/classes/realms.xml:
> Not allowed to define mixed content in the element p at null:34:4
>

> whereas the log-files say something else
>

> 3384 2007-02-26 15:33:18,695 [http-8080-Processor24] ERROR
> org.wyona.security.impl.yarep.YarepUserManager.init():72  - Not allowed
> to define mixed content in the element p at null:34:4

The problem might come from a invalid file in the ac-identities
repository, and it's probably not directly caused by realms.xml.
I was going to improve the error message, but I didn't have time yet.
However, I have no idea what might be wrong with which file, I only can
say it's probably caused by a file in the ac-identities repo of a realm
which only exists in your local.realms.xml.

josias